In this video:
1. How to lose weight FAST just in 3 steps without exercise? 1:59
2. What are the most weight loss friendly or the best fat burning #foods? 2:58
3. What is the appropriate or ideal body weight? 0:33
4. How much weight loss is desirable per week? 1:28
5. What is the relation of #fasting with weight loss? 5:07
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST JUST IN 3 STEPS WITHOUT EXERCISE ?
1. What is the appropriate body weight?
According to National Institutes of Health (NIH), body mass index (BMI) is a common tool for deciding whether a person has right body weight. It is calculated by dividing a person8217;s weight in kg by the square of height in meters. If you BMI comes:
Between 18.5 8211; 24.9 : normal or healthy range
Less than 18.5 : Underweight
More than or equal to 25: Overweight
More than or equal to 30: Obese
This way, you can calculate you ideal body weight. Remember, you ideal body weight is not a fixed number, it can range from one weight to others.
2. How much weight loss is desirable per week?
You see many luring advertisements in the internet asking you to lose a lot of weight in a week. This is not desirable or appropriate.
According to National Health Services (NHS) 8211; a health care system in England, you shuld aim to lose no more than 2 pounds or 1 kg per week, anymore than that and you risk burning out and giving up. Hence, the saying: Slow and Steady wins the Race.
3. How to lose weight fast just in 3 steps without exercise8221;
1. Cut back on carbs: The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches or carbohydrate. When you do that, your hunger levels go down & you generally end up eating significantly fewer calories. Instead of burning carbs for energy, you body now starts burning stored fat for energy (leading to weight loss).
Another benefit of cutting carbs is that it lowers insulin level, causing kidneys to shed excess sodium and water. This reduces bloating and unnecessary water weight. This way, you may lose upto 10 pounds or 4.5 kg in the first week itself.
Research suggests that a low carb diet can reduce appetite which may lead you to eat fewer calories without thinking about it or feeling hungry.
2. Eat proteins, healthy fats and vegetables: Each one of your meals should include a protein source, fat source and low carb vegetables. As a general rule, try eating 2 8211; 3 meals per day. If you finnd yourself hungry in the afternoon, add a fourth meal. Constituting your meals in this way should bring your carb intake dwon to around 20 8211; 50 gm/day.
a. Proteins: Eating plenty of proteins is an essential part of this plan. This may boost calorie expenditure by 80 8211; 100 calories / day. This diet also reduces cravvings and obscessive thoughts about food by 60% and reduces the desire to snack late at night by HALF and make you feel full. They include: Chicken, pork, beef or lamb meat; salmot, traut or shrimps; whole eggs with yolks and plant based proteins: beans, legumes or soy.
b. Healthy fats: Healthy fats include monosaturated and poly unsaturated fatty acids. Don8217;t be afraid of eating fats. Proteins and healthy fats promote more stable blood glucose levels keeping you fuller and incredibly satisfying across a time period and less likely to crave sugars or over eat. So these are the kinds of foods you should get the majority of your calories from. Sources of healthy fats: Olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and butter.
c. Low carb vegetable: Load your food plate with plenty of low carb vegetables. They are packed with nutrients and you can eat very large amounts without going over 20 8211; 50 net carbs / day.
Good news is that a diet based mostly on lean protein sources and vegetables contain all the fibers, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy.
Many vegetables are low in carbs including: broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce and cucumber.
3. Intermittent fasting: It involves regular short term fasts and consuming meals within a shorter time period during the day. Several studies have indicated that short term intermittent fasting which is upto 24 weeks or 6 months leads to weight loss in overweight. The most common intermittent fasting methods to lose weight fast include:
a. Alternate day fasting (ADF)
b. 5:2 diet
c. 16/8 method.
Along with all the above measure to lose weight fast, drink plenty of water and track your diet. Log every item that you consume in either journal or online food tracker.