Maintaining a healthy diet during the COVID-19 pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic is causing many changes in the daily lives of people around the world, but there are things that can be done to maintain a healthy lifestyle in these difficult times. Everyone is encouraged to follow World Health Organization (WHO) guidance and governmental advice to protect against COVID-19 infection and transmission. Social distancing and good hygiene are the best protection for yourself and others against COVID-19.
Good nutrition is very important before during and after an infection. While no foods or dietary supplements can prevent COVID-19 infection, maintaining a healthy diet is an important part of supporting a strong immune system. Find more recommendations and information in this brief.
Follow FAO on social media!
* Facebook 8211; https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Instagram 8211; https://instagram.com/fao
* LinkedIn 8211; https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* TikTok 8211; https://www.tiktok.com/@fao
* Twitter 8211; http://www.twitter.com/fao/
* Weibo 8211; https://www.weibo.com/unfao